Manchester United's treble-winning side earned the team a place in the record books and hearts of fans worldwide. This home-colors soccer jersey honors 20 years since that fateful night in Barcelona. Made for the street, this juniors' version has a looser cut than the one players wear on game days. It's built from sweat-wicking fabric, with commemorative details and a newly designed crest honoring the team's incredible 1998/99 season.
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Short sleeves
- 50% polyester / 50% recycled polyester mock eyelet
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Manchester United woven crest