When Man Utd won the national knockout competition for the first time in team history, players wore a Lancashire rose on their crest. A tribute to the 1909 legends, this soccer jersey displays a glitched graphic of that enduring symbol of the county. Built to keep fans comfortable, it has a slightly looser cut than the one athletes wear on game days. It's made from silky fabric that wicks away sweat from your skin.
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Ribbed crewneck
- Short sleeves
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Manchester United woven crest
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric; "Treble Winners" graphic above hem